This plug in adapter for the Raspberry Pi provides instant plugability for our range of I/O PODs. The on board 3.3v regulator takes it's power from the Pi's main 5v so can supply much greater current than the on board 3.3v source. Once you've gone POD you'll never go BOB again :)
The main functions are:
- 2 x POD sockets (plug in your POD's and go coding)
- 1117 type 3.3v regulator (greater current drive for your projects)
- Pre built (Plug in and go, needs no soldering)
The I/O POD range makes it really easy to swap, test, develop and build your projects. Rather than simple break out boards, the I/O PODs follow a common layout so they are easily interchangeable. All I/O PODs use industry standard interfaces, either I2C or SPI.
- Gold plated PCB for extended life
- Handy proto area
- All GPIO pins are broken onto a second set of holes
- Group of power holes for 5V0, 3V3 and GND
- Complete with nylon stand off.
- Made in the UK
Dimensions: 46mm x 55mm x 19mm
There are no current downloads
There are currently no documents associated with this item.
There are currently no projects associated with this item.
Related or associated products
The POD range - http://shop.ciseco.co.uk/pods-power-and-i-o/
Also available from
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade