- .NET Gadgeteer Compatible
- Single supply voltage 3.4V - 4.5V
- Typical power consumption in SLEEP mode is 1.5mA
- SIM900 quad-band: GSM 850,EGSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900.
- Searching the 4 frequency bands automatically.
- Compliant to GSM Phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2W) at GSM 850 and EGSM 900
- Class 1 (1W) at DCS 1800 and PCS 1900
- GPRS multi-slot class 10 （default）
- Support Single Antenna Interference Cancellation
- Compatible with AT command through Serial port
- Temperature range -30°C to +80°C
- GPRS data downlink/uplink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps / 42.8 kbps
- PIN1: +3.3V Power +3.3V
- PIN2: +5V Power +5V
- PIN3: NC no use
- PIN4: TX serial transmit
- PIN5: RX serial receive
- PIN6: NC no use
- PIN7: NC no use
- PIN8: NC no use
- PIN9: NC no use
- PIN10: GND ground
- GSM/GPRS Module(.NET Gadgeteer Compatible) 1 unit
- Cable for Gadgeteer1 unit
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.