Extra-long and bendy, this is just like your classic Model A or B Pi GPIO cable but 12" (300mm) long and fitted through a tube so that it's a little more flexible in all directions. This cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+
Please note: These cables come with strain-relief clips that make the connector a bit taller than 'classic' GPIO cables. If you want to fit the cable into a Pi enclosure you may need to remove the top clips by cutting them off gently with diagonal cutters/nippers and pulling the plastic off.
GPIO Tube Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi - 12" long (2:33)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.