- PIC32MX440F256H - 256K Flash, 32K RAM @ 80MHz 32-bit MIPS core
- MPIDE (Mulit Platform IDE - a fork of the Arduino IDE) supports Fubarino SD board out of the box
- 45 Digital IO (many are 5V tolerant)
- 15 Analog inputs (10-bit)
- 2 hardware serial ports (UARTs) - one accessible on pins 28 (rx) and 29 (tx), the other on pins 8 and 9, plus a serial connection over USB (12Mbps)
- Comes with headers for easy mounting on a breadboard
- Directly compatible with 3.3V devices. No level converting necessary.
- Small form factor - easy to integrate into your project
- Great for projects that need two hardware serial ports plus a USB connection and file storate
- Easy to program, no additional hardware is required to load sketches – just plug into a USB port and run MPIDE
- Can be used as USB to microSD adapter
- ICSP Header for use with optional Microchip hardware programmer/debuggers (like PICKit3, ICD3 or RealIce)
- Can be powered through USB, or 2.3V to 13V DC input power
- Extra power and ground pins for ease of wiring into your project
- microSD slot connected to the PIC32 hardware SPI port for large file access from your sketches
- USB bootloader (avrdude compatible) for seemless sketch uploading within MPIDE
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.