A super-size prototyping shield to fit the EtherMega, EtherDue, and other Arduino compatible "Mega" size boards so you can fit your own parts for projects. Fits on the top of the EtherMega and provides a large matrix of plated-through holes for your own use. One of the features that makes it special is that it's designed to be deliberately shorter on the left than a normal "Mega" prototyping shield so that it clears the RJ45 Ethernet jack on the EtherMega and EtherDue.
Combining the ProtoShield Mega with the EtherMega or the EtherDue lets you build super-powered network-connected projects!
- Supplied with headers and reset button
- Left end shape fits around large connectors such as the RJ45 jack on a network-enabled Arduino
- Over 300 general-purpose through-plated holes for your own parts
- Gold plated PCB: solders easily and very resistant to corrosion
- Top and bottom overlay
- Mounting pads for "reset" button wired through to Arduino reset line
- Clearly marked GND and 5V rails beside prototyping area
- Sexy rounded corners
- "Fitting ProtoShield Mega Parts" tutorial (coming soon)
- "Soldering Arduino Shield Headers" tutorial
- Schematic / Project Worksheet (PDF)
- ProtoShield Mega design files
- PSM (0)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.