The FlameWheel Robot is an agile two-wheeled robot. It has the unique and innovative movement. You could learn about electronics as well as mechanical principles by assembling the robot. There will be a lot of fun to play with it!
The FlameWheel is constructed from laser cut linden wood and it only needs a few screws to complete the assembling. The FlameWheel is based aon an Romeo BLE mini (Small Arduino Robot Control Board with Bluetooth 4.0 microcontroller). This robot has a good expansibility as it is compatible with a variety of DFRobot "Gravity" modules, which helps this robot also to be a good educational tool for young students and electronic beginners.
This robot is able to be remote controlled with the help of “Goble” - A Generic BLE APP Controller. (iOS Only)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.