The Electrically Isolated USB EZO™ Carrier Board allows you to connect your Atlas Scientific circuit directly to your computer or Raspberry Pi. Built-in isolation ensures that your circuit will be protected from interference, ground loops and harmful voltages. Simply attach an Atlas Scientific EZO-type module to the top of the carrier board, plug in your USB and BNC cables, and you’re all set!
Each board comes equipped with two 1x3 headers to plug in your EZO circuit, a BNC adapter to attach your desired sensor probe, a USB mini B connector to hook a cable to your computer, and three pins to connect a Flow Connector Board (R, W, B). The EZO Carrier Board requires 5V at 31mA to operate.
Note: This Carrier Board does NOT come with any EZO class devices. They can, however, be found in one of our many Atlas Scientific kits!
- 1x Electrically Isolated USB EZO™ Carrier Board
- 4x Aluminum Standoff (4-40)
- 8x Phillips Head Screw (4-40)
- Works with all EZO circuits
- Fully isolated voltage and data
- Connects to a Raspberry Pi
- Rapid Calibration and Development
- USB mini B connector
- Serial to USB converter
- LEDs indicate power, RX and TX communication
- 31mA current draw
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.