This adapter will let you plug into a US 2-prong power adapter in the following locations:
Germany, Austria, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria, and Russia. Also used in the Middle East, most of Africa, South American and many developing nations.
Compatible with all the power adapters Adafruit carries as all are 110-240V compatible!
- 5V 1A (1000mA) USB port power supply
- 5V 2A (2000mA) switching power supply
- 5V 10A switching power supply
- 9 VDC 1000mA regulated switching power adapter
- 12 VDC 1000mA regulated switching power adapter
- 12V 5A switching power supply
Note that this does not contain a transformer, its not going to transform 120VAC to 220VAC, its only a mechanical adapter so its only for use with devices that are OK with 220VAC! These are good for up to 3 Amps continuous current (thats 660W!), for anything more you'll want a solid-fibreglas construction module
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.