This combo is built arround the DFRduino Mega (Arduino Mega Compatible), it comes with the mega sensor shield, the I2C LCD shield, a light sensor, a temperature and humididty sensor, an analog sound sensor, an analog slider sensor, a sharp GP2d12 distance sensor and DFRobot's very popular 7 led light disk with all the necessary cables and wires. This is a great kit to get started with or to compliment your collection of Open Source Hardware.
- Sound control lits
- Display room temperature and humididy on LCD screen
- Ambient light control
- Analog light control
- Mood light
- Gesture control
- Many more...
- DFRduino Mega (DFR0003)
- DFRduino Mega sensor shield V2.3 (DFR0165)
- Analog sound sensor (DFR0034)
- Digital big button (DFR0029)
- Analog slider sensor (DFR0053)
- DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor (DFR0067)
- Ambient light sensor (DFR0026)
- IIC LCD1602(Gadgeteer Compatible) (DFR0063)
- Sharp GP2Y0A21 Distance Sensor(SEN0014)
- A-B USB cable (FIT0056)
- F/F Jumper cable (FIT0030)
- Light Disc (DFR0106)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.