Clear 5mm tri-color LEDs with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! Nice bright indicator or illuminator, and fun to color-swirl. 80 degree viewing angle. You can plug these into a breadboard diagonally
These are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips (such as the TLC5940/TLC5941) are often designed exclusively for CA and can't be used with Common-Cathode.
- 0.3"/7.6mm on each side, square. Sometimes called 'Super flux' or 'Piranha'
- Clear lens, 80 degree viewing angle
- Red: 630 nm wavelength, Green: 525 nm, Blue: 470 nm
- Red: 2.1-2.5V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current, Green: 3.8-4.5V, Blue: 3.8-4.5V
- Red: 400 mcd typical brightness, Green: 1200 mcd, Blue: 400 mcd< (2000 mcd total)
- BL-FL7680RGBC Datasheet
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.