- Low cost, 1/10th the price of other hexapod kits
- Program moves as a text file. Easy commands like “rotate right 40 deg”
- Easy to program more functionality. Arduino micro controller, Python move generator/controller
- Easy to assemble – Full step-by-step tutorials, geared towards the high school level and above
- Completely Arduino-compatible, the Servotor32 controller uses the same chip as the Arduino Leonardo
- Comes with demo moves pre-available. Have it dance immediately once built!
- Completely Open-Source. Code, Laser cutter DXF/STL/SLDWRKS files, electronics board files, everything.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.