The half that connects to the side one an extrusion simply uses a single M4 or M5 x 8mm long screw + T-nut as you'd use with any other plate. For the half that connects to the end of an extrusion, you'll need to tap the 5mm diameter center-hole of the extrusion and screw directly in. Adafruit don't include a tap or matching screw so you'll want to pick those up from a hardware store.
Adjustable Angle Support for 2020 Aluminum Extrusion (15:07)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.