Connect to 0.5mm, 1.0mm and even some 2.0mm pitch connectors that you may run across with an FPC stick. Adafruit designed this for use in house, to quickly connect to FPCs Adafruit need to test. But They also thought it might be useful for Adafruit's customers. On either side is a 20 pin 0.5 or 1.0mm pitch connector with long pads and one very long 'mechanical' pad. Each pad is broken out to a 20-pin long 0.1" spaced header. It can accommodate most ZIF and snap connectors and will make prototyping much easier on you!
Each order comes with a single double-sided PCB stick (one side 0.5mm the other 1.0mm), no header or other connectors included.
Adafruit FPC Stick - 20 Pin 0.5mm/1.0mm Pitch Adapter (2:15)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.