The DFRobot 4WD Mobile Platform is intended for use with the DFRobot ROMEO Microcontroller and includes 4x drive motors, 4x wheels and a complete chassis with mounting hardware. The included second level allows you to add even more electronics and even has a space for a standard servo motor. The high-strength aluminum alloy body material provides flexibility in rapid movement particularly in outdoor grass, gravel, sand or sloped surface. The 4WD Arduino Mobile Platform is also suitable for robot competitions and research related projects.
- 4WD Arduino mobile robot development platform
- 4 high-quality micro-speed motor
- Electrical supply voltage: 3 ~ 12V
- Complete chassis with mounting hardware
- Variety of sensors can be added
This version includes our popular Romeo 328 controller (SKU:DFR0004).
- 4WD Mobile platform Motors: 3-12V DC
- Speed: 90cm/s
- Dimensions: 200mm x 170mm x 105mm
- Gear Ratio 1:120
- No-load speed(3V):100RPM
- No-load speed(6V):200RPM
- No-load current(3V):60mA
- No-load current(6V):71mA
- Stall current(3V):260mA
- Stall current(6V):470mA
- Torgue (3V): 1.2Kgcm
- Torque (6V): 1.92Kgcm
- Size: 55mm x 48.3mm x 23mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.