In recent years, computing terminals have expanded exponentially from desktop to portable handheld devices. We have witnessed the rapid development of these devices. Complex operating systems being ported to tiny embedded hardware like Raspberry Pi, Cubieboard, routers with openWRT, etc. Those devices that has managed to become compact and easy to carry have being wide spread products and majority of them are on the Ghz level of processing power.
Like PCs but with a compact system and considerable computing resources, it has become the solution for various enthusiasts. Many open source hardware vendors have being dreaming for this solution for quite some time. However, some interactions for these embedded solutions still need bulky HDMI monitors or TVs for use or even debugging.
In order to allow these devices have some portability and economize power at the same time, this portable USB monitor with touch screen (RPUSBDisp) is created. It is designed specifically for embedded designs with business card size and it just requires a USB cable to make it work without additional power supply.
- Raspberry PI
- Cubieboard （I Generation and II Generation）
- MiniPC TV Sticks based on Allwinner A10/ Rockchip RK3066 Solutions （MK802, UG802, etc.）
- WR703 Mini Router
- Extensive Device Support
- Standard Device Interface
- Open Source Brings More Possibilities
Version 2 Update
- LCD color improved
- Firmware upgrade (compatible with V1, improving touch sensitivity and frame rate)
- Display Resolution: 320×240
- Color Depth: 16bpp
- Screen Size: 2.8 inch
- Communication: USB2.0 Full-Speed
- USB Interface Specifications: Micro-USB
- Touch Screen: Resistive Single Point
- Size: length 74mm, width 60mm
- Weight: 50g
- 2.8” USB TFT Touch Display Module For Raspberry Pi V2 x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.