This small, 0.5 W speaker is compact way to add high-fidelity sound (compared to typical units this size) that can bring your project to life (or to annoy your friends and family with loud sirens and squawks!). If you have an adequate driver for it, such as a small MOSFET controlled from a microcontroller PWM line, you can really get much more volume and richness than you can from similar-sized low-power speakers and buzzers. The speaker includes two 30mm leads for quick integration, and masked adhesive around the speaker face allows for easy mounting. The speaker’s specifications can be found in its datasheet (163k pdf).
|Frequency response curve for the 16mm speaker.|
|16mm speaker dimensions (in mm).|
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.