Learn how to control and run a stepper motor with our compact Stepper Motor Mini Board. The board incorporates a small stepper combined with a series of drive transistors to enable standard TTL control of the stepper motor.
Our new Stepper Motor Mini Board comes complete with an easy to connect series of male and female connectors for the INA, INB, INC and IND signals for the stepper motor. Together with LED indication for each phase. A clearly visible pointer is included to indicate stepper position. A high quality NMB stepper motor is mounted directly on the board.
The Stepper Motor Mini Board is a great way to learn and develop code for controlling a stepper motor. The board easily connects to any of our development and control boards.
- High Quality NMB Stepper Motor
- Clear Visual Indication of Stepper Position
- LED Indication of each Phase
- Standard male and female headers for easy connection
- Easy Interfacing with 5V control
- Can be used with most development and control boards
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Controlling Stepper Motors with the Arduino
Stepper Motors are a bit of a halfway mark between DC Motors and Servo motors, but they find a sweet spot that allows them to be perfect for certain applications. There are still a few main differences to be aware of when it comes to working with ste...
- DC Motor Control with an Arduino
Electronics is fun, so far we have covered off on communicating between devices, making LEDs flash and LCD screen operation. However using electricity to control some form of movement in your project is a fun and interesting aspect to investigate. Th...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.