Red Pitaya is an open-source-software measurement and control tool that consists of easy-to-use visual programming software and free of charge, ready-to-use open-source, web-based test and measurement instruments running on a powerful, credit card-sized board. With a single click, the board can transform into a web-based oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, SDR radio, LCR meter, Bode analyzer, or one of many other applications. Red Pitaya can be controlled by using Matlab, LabView, Python & Scilab.
Note: This product is shipped by RedPitaya (Slovenia) directly.
- Processor: Dual core ARM Cortex A9+ FPGA
- FPGA Xilinx Zynq 7010 SoC
- RAM DDR3 RAM 512MB (4Gb)
- System memory microSD up to 32Gb
- Network connection 1000Base-T Ethernet connection
- USB USB 2.0
- Console connection micro USB
- Synchronization port Daisy chain connector (up to 500 Mbps)
- Power connector micro USB
- Power consumption 5V, 2A max
- Red Pitaya Board x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.