These precision gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 300:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 750 oz-in. and a max speed of 10 RPM. Each precision gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft that protrudes from them.
- Voltage: 6 - 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 300:1
- Stall Torque: 750 oz-in. (@ 12V)
- Speed: 10 RPM (@ 12V)
- No Load Current: 80 mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 1A (@ 12V)
- Insulation Resistance: 20 MOhm
- Dielectric Strength: 250VDC
- High Torque Construction
- DC Reversible
- Motor Size: 1.355” Diameter x 2.50” Length
- Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 0.715” Length
- Weight: 8.05 oz.
- Dimensional Drawing/precision_gearmotor_drawing.jpg)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.