This PIC programmer, from Cana Kit, is a professional USB PIC Programmer offering ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) sockets, an ICSP header, and an ICD2 port for easy PIC programming. The programmer is 100% compatible with MPLAB (PICkit 2 interface), and therefore can program practically any PIC microcontroller including the PIC16F84A, PIC16F628, PIC18F458 and PIC16F877.
This PIC Programmer uses a USB port for power and connection to the computer, as opposed to the traditional serial port, eliminating the need for a separate power supply. The programmer offers in-circuit programming with a wide range of optional adapters available for all DIP sizes from 8 to 40 pin, together with a program-run switch for direct in-circuit program execution.
Standalone windows programming software fully supported by Microchip is included. The firmware of this USB PIC Programmer is also fully updatable as new devices are released and updates to the firmware can be easily downloaded via Microchip’s official website.
- Fully Assembled & Tested
- USB Connection (Cable Included)
- Does not require a power supply
- 100% compatible with PicKit2 and Microchip’s MPLAB IDE
- ZIF sockets for easy programming and removal
- 6-pin ICSP as well as RJ-11 ICD2 port available for programming
- Supports a wide range of PIC Microcontrollers from 8-Pin to 40-Pin
- Power and programming LEDs
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.