Me PIR sensors are used to detect motion from animals/ humans from about 6m away. If anyone moved in that range, the sensor outputs HIGH on its SIG pin. With a potentiometersoldered on its circuit board, you can adjust its detecting range according to your need. Here are some ideas for application: motion detecting, thief-guarding system, automation switch.
Note: when you give it power supply，you may need to wait 10 seconds until the sensor Initialize.
- Adjustable detecting range and high sensity
- A power indicator LED(Red) and a state indicator(Blue)
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ11 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- working temperture:-20℃～＋70℃
- Level output voltage: 5V/high, 0V/low
- Trigger signal: 5V/high
- Holding time: 2s
- Detecting angle: 120 degree
- Detecting distance: max 6m
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.