we carry a wide variety of servos, from ultra-high-torque monster servos with up to 1600 oz-in of torque, to sub-micro servos weighing less than 3 g (0.11 oz), to continuous rotation servos that are great actuators for beginner robotics projects, and all of Pololu's servos are compatible with Pololu's servo controllers.
Whatever your application, Pololu probably have a servo for it! Pololu's parametric search of Pololu's assortment of servos can help you find the servo you’re looking for.
Note: Servos must be connected to a servo controller, RC receiver, or microcontroller to be used. Except where specifically noted otherwise, Pololu's servos have female JR connectors, which are compatible with male JR connectors and male Futaba connectors as well as 1×3 0.1" male header pins.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.