Give your Pi some reach with this GPIO extender cable, which has two matching connectors on the end of a 12" (300mm) long gray cable. Plug one end into your Pi and the other end will have a boxed male header you can plug in a Pi Plate that is expecting to go onto a Pi. This cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+
Please note! Some electronics do not like having a 12" long cable involved where they are expecting a short connection - it can add quite a bit of resistance, capacitance and noise to some protocols. For example, many i2c devices (and especially Adafruit's 16x2 LCD Plate for Pi) may not work or may work poorly with this cable and high speed (1MHz+) SPI may have some ringing.
GPIO Extender Cable for Raspberry Pi - 12" long (2:33)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.