FSM-55(Flying Stone Mini 55) is a small board to play 5x5 LED matrix display. It was named after its LED matrix. When you pronounce it, please say, F-S-M "Go" "Go", since "Go" is the pronunciation of 5 in Japanese.
It carries STM320F0F4 micro-controller, which has ARM Cortex-M0 core. It is battery powered. You can modify its firmware via its debug port.
The purpose of FSM-55 is to encourage more people to join development of free software and free hardware design.
Its schematic and PCB design are available as free hardware design. Example firmware installed is "Hacker emblem in action", and it's source code is under GPLv3. See: git.gniibe.org
Its features are intentionally limited, so that people can be inspired to design their own boards/applications by themselves.
- Board dimension: 5cm x 5cm, approximately
- Battery: CR2032 (not included)
- Running at 48MHz: With internal RC OSC
- Flash ROM: 16KiB
- SRAM: 4KiB
- RESET button and USER button
- External port K1: PF0 (USER button), PF1, GND
- External port K2: PB1, GND, VDD
- Debug port K3: VDD, SWDIO, SWDCLK, NRST, GND
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the contact from which you can get the technical support.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.