Sometimes you need a really small servo where a regular size servo just won't fit. These tiny "sub-micro" 3.7g servo motors are the same as the ones included in our Experimenters Kit for Arduino.
Runs at a nominal 4.8V, so you can connect it directly to a 5V Arduino. Do not connect it to a 6V battery pack like those used in typical RC systems!
Comes with mounting screws and a set of horns to suit different applications.
- Dimensions: 20mm x 8.5mm x 19.8mm
- Weight: 3.7g (servo only, not including lead)
- Lead length: 150mm
- Speed at 4.8V: 0.12 sec / 60°
- Stall torque at 4.8V: 0.6kg-cm (8.2 oz-in)
- Mounting hole spacing: 23.6mm center-to-center
- Lead colours: red = +4.8V, brown = 0V, orange = signal
- SUBMSERVO (9)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.