This flexible easy-to-use solar panel is a great addition to your next solar powered project. This solar cell provides approximately 6V DC in direct sunlight at up to 1W (approximately 160 mA). Multiple units can be chained in series and/or parallel to increase voltage and current.
The film cells are bonded between two plastic sheets that will protect it outdoors and there are easy-to-solder connections on the back. You can use epoxy to waterproof the back contacts.
Team this up with a lithium polymer battery and Adafruit's optimized Solar Lithium Ion/Polymer charger! and you've got a flexible solar-rechargeable portable power supply!
Flexible 6V 1W Solar Panel (0:20)
- Power Output: ~6V @ 1W (~160 mA)
- Output Type: DC Voltage
- Dimensions: 100mm / 3.94" x 198.43mm / 7.81" x 0.77mm / 0.03"
- Operating temp range: +32 to +158°F (0 to +70°C)
- Weight: 27.93g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.