It is compatible with our most range of sensors together with IO Expansion Shield.
- TM32F103RET6: a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 microprocessor at 72Mhz
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- 64KB RAM and 512KB Flash
- Dedicated USB port for programming and communications
- 2 advanced, 4 general-purpose, and 2 basic timers
- 15 Analog inputs at 12-bit resolution
- 18 PWM pins at 16-bit resolution
- 2 SPI peripherals with I2S support
- 2 I2C peripherals
- 3 USART Serial ports
- 12 Channels of Direct Memory Access (DMA) (dma.h) with 2 DMA controllers
- Low power and sleep modes
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7 V — 12 V
- Support wireless XBEE interface
- Dimensions: 72mm x 54mm
- Dreamer Maple RET6 x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.