The DFRobot CurieNano is a small development board based on the Intel® Curie™ module. It is easy to use and perfectly compatible with the Genuino / Arduino 101. The small size will fit your project's development and creation that size matters and makes it ideal for wearable tech and small prototypes.
This Curie Nano is perfect for gesture control, other than curie's build-in 6 axis sensors, the DFRobot Curie Nano has added a 3 axis Compass module which make the total sensors up to 9 axis. Together with Curie's neuron SDK, you can easily let Cuire Nano to learn gesture by deep learning neurons. It is the most powerful board to develop wearable applications.
The Intel Curie module contains a x86 quark core and a 32bit ARC architecture core (Zephyr), integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and 6 axis attitude sensor. The module's clock frequency is0 32MHZ and the cross tool chain of Intel can support the development of two cores. The Intel Curie includes dual core storage and users are able to use 196Kb Flash (total 384Kb) and 24Kb SRAM (total 80Kb). It is more than sufficient for most development scenarios with the added bonus of Intel's strong support network to aid your development.
This is a pre-order product currently.
- Control Chip: Intel Curie
- BAT Port Power Supply Voltage: 3.5V-6.5V
- 5V Port Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- 3V3 Port Voltage: 2.97V-3.63V
- Digital IO Ports: 15 (including 4 PWM pins D3, D5, D6, D9,)
- Analog IO Input: 6
- IO Port DC Drive Current: 20mA
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0
- Integrated 6 axis accelerometer and 3 axis electronic compass on board, full inertial navigation
- Onboard boost circuit can provide [email protected] sensor power supply when using lithium battery supply
- Clock speed: 32Mhz
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.6.7 or above
- Dimension: 44*24 mm/ 1.73*0.94 inches
- Weight: 6 g
- Curie Nano x1
- XH2.54 pin Header x2
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.