Add a prototyping area to your Crazyflie 2.0 and lift your electronics into the air. Just solder directly on the expansion board and plug it to the expansion port.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses it's expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
Soldering pads support both though hole and SMD components
Has SOT-23 footprint for 1-wire memory used for automatic detection (not mounted)
Makes all 20 pins in the Crazyflie 2.0 expansion port available
40 pads for prototyping (supporting both though hole and SMD components)
Footprint for optional 1-wire memory (not mounted)
Weight: 1.5 g
Size (BxHxW): 28x28x4mm
1x Prototyping expansion board
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact [email protected].
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.