The Adjustable IR Reflection Sensor consists of a set of infrared transmitter and infrared receiver. It is widely used in robot to avoid obstacles, interactive media, industrial assembly line, and many other occasions. Its detection distance can be adjusted in the range of 3- 80cm according to the demand. The normal status is high, it turns into low when there are obstacles. In addition, there is a light behind the detection probe used for showing the detection status.
Adjustable detection distance
Power supply: 5V
Working current: <100mA
Detection distance: 3- 80cm
Wire length: 45CM
Red - V+
Yellow - Signal
Green - GND
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.