The SFC30 Pro is the world's most advanced multi-purpose, wireless controller. It features dual bumpers/triggers, haptic vibration feedback, dedicated home and screenshot buttons, motion detection, clickable joysticks, as well as a standard control set.
It connects to your devices using Bluetooth 4.0 or the included USB C cable, and it supports the largest collection of devices to date. It can also be upgraded via firmware releases to keep up to date with new tech, so it's always ahead of the curve.
For those wondering about the difference between the SF30 and SN30 Pro, the only difference between the two is the colour scheme. The SN30 Pro features grey and two-tone purple as per the American release of the original SNES controller. The X and Y buttons are also concave rather than convex. The SF30 Pro has multi-coloured buttons which are all convex as per the international SNES console (which we all know and love here in Australia).
What's in the Box:
- SF30 Pro GamePad
- USB C cable
- Getting started booklet
- 2x Analog joysticks
- ABXY buttons
- Start & Select buttons
- Home & Screen shot buttons
- R1/L1 bumpers & R2/L2 triggers
- Motion detection
- Haptic vibration feedback
- Support for Android, macOS, Windows, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and more
- 157mm x 98mm x 50mm
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Approx 18hrs battery life
- Firmware updates via USB
- Authentic feel and control
- X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Nintendo Switch mode
For more info, check out the SF30 Pro product page at 8Bitdo.
**Note that this controller isn't an MFi certified controller so the Bluetooth mode is only supported in iCade for iOS**
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Pair and Map 8Bitdo SF30 Pro Controller with RetroPie
8Bitdo have brought joy to many retro-gaming enthusiasts with their SF30 Pro Bluetooth controller. It’s a fantastic piece of gear, and one of our favourite controllers to use with a RetroPie setup. We’ve covered off on our thoughts on the...
- Our 8Bitdo SF30 Pro Controller Overview
The 8Bitdo SF30 Pro was launched at the end of 2017 by 8Bitdo in an effort to create the ultimate, ‘portable’ gaming controller. Having become known for their faithful recreations of vintage gaming controllers, the SF30 Pro is a step away...
- Setting up 8Bitdo Controllers in RetroPie
Hey there, are you loving the vintage gaming experience that is RetroPie? Wait, you haven’t heard of RetroPie. No! You’d better go and check out our Gaming Kit for RetroPie tutorial ASAP. Oh good, you now know the awesomeness that is Ret...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.