|An adhesive backing secures the 270-point breadboard to your project.|
Solderless breadboards are commonly used for prototyping because they allow you to quickly build temporary circuits without soldering. Breadboards accept most through-hole parts and up to #22 wire. When you’re done or want to change your circuit, it’s easy to take your circuit apart. For best results, use solid wires when breadboarding; you’ll find pre-cut jumper wire kits and premium jumper wires especially convenient.
|Dimension diagram (in mm) of the 270-point breadboard.|
For a similar prototyping layout that allows for semi-permanent circuits, consider the Adafruit 210-point perma-proto PCB.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.