In this BOXZ Romeo BLE Kit, you'll get our best seller Romeo controller, which is a powerful all-in-one robot controller with built-in two-channel DC motor drivers and wireless sockets. Benefiting from the open-sourced Arduino platform and supported by thousands of open-sourced codes, it allows you to expand your robot easily with other Arduino modules on the market.
Note: There are two versions of this kit available: BT2.0 and BT4.0. The key difference between two kits is that you can control BOXZ BT4.0 on iOS app via Bluetooh 4.0, while BT2.0 can't. But all versions are fully compatible with Android.
Note: Skin prints are not included in this kit. You can find downloadable skins here or customize it.
- Plexiglas Parts：
- Main support board x1
- Front support board x1
- Motor support board x2
- Wheel side vertical board x2
- Wheel covers horizontal board R x2
- Peripheral front board x1
- Peripheral back board x1
- Peripheral side board x2
- Peripheral roof board x1
- Arm outer board x4
- Arm inner board x2
- Component Parts：
- Battery case 5 x AA x1
- DC Motor 130, 6V with TT Reduction Gear 1:48 x2
- Wheel 65MM x2
- Bearing 623(3*10*4) x4
- PA 19x33 D15 x4
- DFRobot Romeo V2 x1
- BLE Link x1
- 9g micro servo (1.6kg) x2
- Tools Parts:
- Flathead screwdriver x1
- Phillips screwdriver x1
- Hexagon nuts cross wrench x1
- BOXZ Romeo BT4.0 Kit x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.