This ZigFlea board is a wireless transceiver "shield" for the CUI32Stem.
Based on the Freescale MC13201 transceiver, which supports the IEEE 802.15.4 standard used by ZigBee and ZigFlea.
Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) pins are provided as standard, with the layout matching the CUI32Stem pin locations.
The transceiver runs at 2.4 GHz and has support for 16 channels and a speed of up to 250 Kbps.
ZigFlea is a subset of the ZigBee protocol, as implemented in StickOS. It equals ZigBee regarding the physical layer, but is a point-to-point protocol focused on sending in only one direction at a time (half-duplex). The benefit of this is that the protocol stack is as little as 3 KB, as compared to the 30 KB for ZigBee (which includes multiple hops and other features).
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the contact from which you can get the technical support.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.