Never hack without a helmet, now you can protect your cute little Adafruit Metro Mini with this chic new Zebra Byte Case!
This laser-cut DIY plastic enclosure is designed to perfectly frame your tiny microcontroller and firmly lock it in with high quality stainless steel screws at each corner. While this case leaves absolutely no wiggle room, there are still a few cleverly placed air vents allowing cool air to flow over your Metro Mini's surface and exit through the top of the case.
The Zebra Byte Case is strategically designed with an extended reset/bootloader button opening plus easy access to all the necessary power ports on your board. This product also allows pin headers on either side of your Metro Mini and even has extra space for the battery header, incase you are connecting a battery directly to the board.
Some assembly required.
Note: This case does not come with a Metro Mini
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.