The XS1 family of devices features a multi-threaded processor architecture constructed from XCore processors connected by communication links. The architecture is scalable and any number of XCore processors can be connected together.
Applications are developed using a combination of XC, C, and C++. XC provides extensions to C that simplify the control over concurrency, I/O and time. These extensions map directly to XS1 device resources making it easy to write embedded applications that require a blend of control code, DSP, and interfacing.
- Event driven processing at 400MIPS
- 64 kBytes of SRAM
- 8 threads
- 36 user I/O pins
- 8 kBytes of OTP memory for application boot code and security keys
- A typical power consumption of 450µW/MHz
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.