The XS1 family of devices features a multi-threaded processor architecture constructed from XCore processors connected by communication links. The architecture is scalable and any number of XCore processors can be connected together.
Applications are developed using a combination of XC, C, and C++. XC provides extensions to C that simplify the control over concurrency, I/O and time. These extensions map directly to XS1 device resources making it easy to write embedded applications that require a blend of control code, DSP, and interfacing.
- Event driven processing at 400MIPS
- 64 kBytes of SRAM
- 8 threads
- 36 user I/O pins
- 8 kBytes of OTP memory for application boot code and security keys
- A typical power consumption of 450µW/MHz
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade