RBG OLED is a 16 bit 96*64 dot matrix OLED display module with RGB color. It is based on SSD1331 module which is a single chip CMOS OLED/PLED driver with 288 segments and 64 common output, supporting up to 96 RGB * 64 dot matrix display. It use SPI for communication.
Notice: This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
- • SPI interface
- • RGB Color OLED
- • Power Voltage (VCC)：3.3V
- • Display Color: RGB
- • Dot Matrix: 96*64
- • Operating temperature: -20~70 ℃
- • Dimensions: 28mm x 32mm
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
To download the schematic of this board please visit here.
And the source code is available at our Github.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.