Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Card Emulation: typically used in entrance card, or in smartphones to let them acts like smart cards to perform payment process or ticketing
- Reader/Writer Mode: used to read the information stored in the NFC tags
- Peer-to-peer Mode : used for data exchanging between devices
- Xadow NFC v2 * 1
- FPC Cable 11 PIN * 2
- Open source and modular design
- Slim and small
- Built-in 11 PIN Xadow Connectors for full flexible connection with other Xadow Modules
- Stackable, chainable and sewable with other Xadow Modules
- Microcontroller: Kinetis KL02
- Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex® -M0+CPU
- Power Supply: 3.3 – 6V (via breakout pins)
- Flash: 32 KB
- SRAM: 4 KB
- Working Current: 5mA at standby; 55mA when read/write
- Radio Frequency: 13.56MHz.
- Supported protocols: ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and ISO/IEC 14443
- Max Operating Distance: ~28mm depending on the current antenna size.
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.