Xadow - NFC Tag is a highly integrated Near Field Communication Tag module,this module is I2C interface,which base on M24LR64E-R,M24LR64E-R have a 64-bit unique identifier and 64 -Kbit EEPROM.Xadow - NFC Tag attach an independent PCB antenna which can easily stretch out of any enclosure you use, leaving more room for you to design the exterior of your project.
Working Voltage: 5V or 3V3
2CM max effective range
Serve for contactless communication at 13.56MHz
ISO 15693 and ISO 18000-3 mode 1 compatible
64-bit unique identifier (UID)
Read Block & Write (32-bit blocks)
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.