Near Field Communication (NFC) is a set of short-range wireless technologies. It's behind daily applications such as access control system and mobile payment system.
Xadow NFC features a highly integrated transceiver module PN532 which handles contactless communication at 13.56MHz. You can read and write a 13.56MHz tag with this module or implement point to point data exchange with two Xadow NFCs. Xadow NFC is designed to use I2C, SPI or UART communication protocols, and I2C is the default mode. In addition, we assign an independent PCB antenna which can easily stretch out of any enclosure you use, leaving more room for you to design the exterior of your project.
• Working Voltage: 3.3V
• Working Current:
• Static Mode: 73mA
• Write/Read Mode: 83mA
• Support host interface: I2C(default), SPI, UART.
• Serve for contactless communication at 13.56MHz.
• Support ISO14443 Type A and Type B protocols.
• Max operating distance for detecting NFC tags is 28mm depending on current antenna size.
• Support P2P communication.
Xadow is a though small but perfectly formed Arduino(TM) compatible board series containing several modules. It's a kit extremely suitable for space-sensitive projects such as wearable devices & arts designs, which have higher request on size, weight and flexible cascade connection. You can find more modules here.
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.