This product is retired, please consider our Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor as your alternative choice.
Xadow – Multichannel Gas sensor is a very small sensor board with a compact MOS sensor, MiCS-6814. The MiCS-6814 is a robust MEMS sensor for the detection of pollution from automobile exhausts and for agricultural/industrial odors. This sensor board has two standard Xadow interfaces. It is very easy to use with Xadow - Main Board.
Notice: This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
- Three fully independent sensing elements on one package
- Built with ATmega168PA
- I2C interface with programmable address
- Heating power can be shut down for low power
- Standard Xadow outline
- PART LIST
- 1 x Xadow - Multichannel Gas Sensor
- 1 x FPC Cable;12P-0.5-30mm
- 1 x FPC Cable;12P-0.5-50mm
- Voltage: 3.1~3.5V
- Ripple(@Max Power):80~100mV
- Max Heating Power: 88mW
- Max Power: 150mW
- ADC Precision: 10Bits
- ADC Voltage:0~3.3V
- I2C Rate: 100kHz
- VIL(@I2C): -0.5~0.99V
- VIH(@I2C): 2.31~3.8V
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.