This product is retired, please consider our Grove - Multichannel Gas Sensor as your alternative choice.
Xadow – Multichannel Gas sensor is a very small sensor board with a compact MOS sensor, MiCS-6814. The MiCS-6814 is a robust MEMS sensor for the detection of pollution from automobile exhausts and for agricultural/industrial odors. This sensor board has two standard Xadow interfaces. It is very easy to use with Xadow - Main Board.
Notice: This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
- Three fully independent sensing elements on one package
- Built with ATmega168PA
- I2C interface with programmable address
- Heating power can be shut down for low power
- Standard Xadow outline
- PART LIST
- 1 x Xadow - Multichannel Gas Sensor
- 1 x FPC Cable;12P-0.5-30mm
- 1 x FPC Cable;12P-0.5-50mm
- Voltage: 3.1~3.5V
- Ripple(@Max Power):80~100mV
- Max Heating Power: 88mW
- Max Power: 150mW
- ADC Precision: 10Bits
- ADC Voltage:0~3.3V
- I2C Rate: 100kHz
- VIL(@I2C): -0.5~0.99V
- VIH(@I2C): 2.31~3.8V
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade