The Xadow LED 5x7 consists of a 5x7 monochrome LED matrix and a LED controller. You can sending command to the LED controller through I2C interface (address 0x21) to display numbers, letters or even pixel images. This could come handy sometime in your project.
Xadow LED 5x7 * 1
FPC Cable 11 PIN * 2
Plug-and-play if connected with RePhone Kit Create
Open source and modular design
Slim and small
Built-in 11 PIN Xadow Connectors for full flexible connection with other Xadow Modules
Stackable, chainable and sewable with other Xadow Modules
Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex® -M0 CPU
Power Supply: 3.3 – 6V (via breakout pins)
Flash: 16 KB
SRAM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 48 MHz
Interfaces: Interface with Xadow GSM+BLE through
I2C (7-bit address 0x21)
Dimension: 25.37mm X 20.30mm / 1’’ X 0.8’’
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.