Our Beginners Workshop for Arduino will introduce you to the wonderful world of Arduino, along with how to use electronics for practical projects. You'll walk away with the basics of coding, building circuits and the ability to prototype/experiment new ideas. We have configured PC's provided so we can jump right into building.
We have complete workstations for each person, including PCs. There is no need to bring your own laptop, just head down and get ready to learn!
You'll be using our own Arduino Kits; you are welcome to purchase your own Arduino Kit on the day. In the Arduino Workshop we cover off on:
- An overview of the Arduino ecosystem (both hardware and software)
- Crash course in electronics
- The structure of a C sketch for use on Arduino
- How to setup and initialise hardware
- How to interface with inputs
- How to control outputs
- How to use variables/logic decision and other useful coding tips
- How to use onboard peripherals
- How to build electronic circuits and prototype with hardware
- An overview of Arduino Shields
- Where to from here and how to get support
This is a hands-on workshop! You'll be following us step-by-step and we'll help with any hurdles along the way. This is a very well-considered workshop and you can benefit from the focused learning environment we've set out to create.
The important stuff:
- Ages 10-infinity (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- 2-2.5 hour workshop
- Located at Core Electronics. Use Google Maps to find us, or dial in this address "Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade, Adamstown, 2289"
- Questions/queries; get in touch with us.
If you are bringing a friend then change the QTY field from "1" to "2". Seats are limited to ensure your experiences are wonderful.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...