Our Beginners Workshop for Arduino will introduce you to the wonderful world of Arduino, along with how to use electronics for practical projects. You'll walk away with the basics of coding, building circuits and the ability to prototype / experiment new ideas. You'll need your own laptop with the latest version of Arduino software downloaded. Having a charged laptop will make our life a lot easier (less wires!) and bring a notebook if you like to jot things down.
You'll be using our own Arduino Kits; you are welcome to purchase your own Arduino Kit on the day.
The important stuff:
- There are no hidden costs - this is a FREE full-fledged Arduino workshop, enjoy!
- Ages 10-infinity
- 3-4 hour workshop
- BYO Laptop (fully charged) with latest Arduino software pre downloaded
- Parents can drop off and pick up - no need to hang around
- Located at Core Electronics. Use Google Maps to find us, or dial in this address "Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade, Adamstown, 2289"
- Questions / queries; get in touch with us.
These workshops are FREE and our goal is to introduce the skills of making to as many Newcastle locals as possible.
If you are bringing a friend then change the QTY field from "1" to "2". Seats are limited, please only opt-in if you are genuinely able to commit to the sessions.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.