WIZnet’s WIZ811MJ works as a breakout board for their W5100 embedded TCP/IP chip. Also included on the board is an RJ-45 MagJack connector (RJ45 with X’FMR). It can be used as a component and little effort is required to interface to the W5100. The WIZ811MJ is an ideal option for users who want a simple solution to adding TCP/IP capability to their project.
There is no on-board regulation, so you’ll need to supply clean/regulated power sources. All pins of the W5100 are broken out to two pairs of 10-pin, 0.1" pitch headers.
For detailed information on implementation of Hardware TCP/IP, refer to the W5100 Datasheet.
- Supports 10/100 Base TX
- Supports half/full duplex operation
- Supports auto-negotiation and auto cross-over detection
- IEEE 802.3/802.3u Compliance
- Operates 3.3V with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- Supports network status indicator LEDs
- Includes Hardware Internet protocols: TCP, IP Ver.4, UDP, ICMP, ARP, PPPoE, IGMP
- Includes Hardware Ethernet protocols: DLC, MAC
- Supports 4 independent connections simultaneously
- Supports MCU bus Interface and SPI Interface
- Supports Direct/Indirect mode bus access
- Supports Socket API for easy application programming
- Interfaces with two 2.54mm pitch 2 x 10 header pin
- Temperature : 0 ~ 70°C (Operation), -40 ~ 85°C (Storage)
- Board: 55.5x25x23.5 (W x H x D)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.