WIZnet’s WIZ811MJ works as a breakout board for their W5100 embedded TCP/IP chip. Also included on the board is an RJ-45 MagJack connector (RJ45 with X’FMR). It can be used as a component and little effort is required to interface to the W5100. The WIZ811MJ is an ideal option for users who want a simple solution to adding TCP/IP capability to their project.
There is no on-board regulation, so you’ll need to supply clean/regulated power sources. All pins of the W5100 are broken out to two pairs of 10-pin, 0.1" pitch headers.
For detailed information on implementation of Hardware TCP/IP, refer to the W5100 Datasheet.
- Supports 10/100 Base TX
- Supports half/full duplex operation
- Supports auto-negotiation and auto cross-over detection
- IEEE 802.3/802.3u Compliance
- Operates 3.3V with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- Supports network status indicator LEDs
- Includes Hardware Internet protocols: TCP, IP Ver.4, UDP, ICMP, ARP, PPPoE, IGMP
- Includes Hardware Ethernet protocols: DLC, MAC
- Supports 4 independent connections simultaneously
- Supports MCU bus Interface and SPI Interface
- Supports Direct/Indirect mode bus access
- Supports Socket API for easy application programming
- Interfaces with two 2.54mm pitch 2 x 10 header pin
- Temperature : 0 ~ 70°C (Operation), -40 ~ 85°C (Storage)
- Board: 55.5x25x23.5 (W x H x D)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade