- • Ultra Low Power
- • Operates with standard 802.11b/g/n access point at speed up to11Mbps (802.11b)
- • Security Protocol: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, Enterprise, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP
- • Radio Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Compatible
- • Supported Data Rates: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (IEEE 802.11b)
- • Modulation: DSSS and CCK
- • RF Operating Frequency: 2.4 - 2.497 GHz
- • Antenna Options: Chip antenna and U.FL connector for external antenna
- • Networking Protocols: UDP, TCP/IP (IPv4), DHCP, ARP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS Client and Server(**)
- • Power Consumption(Typical): Standby = 34.0 μA, Receive = 125.0 mA, Transmit = 135.0 mA
- • RF Output Power (Typical): 8dBm ± 1dBm
- • I/O Interface: UART, SPI, I2C WAKE, ALARM, GPIOs
- • Power Source: 5V
- • Dimensions: 68 x 66 x 19 mm
More informations, including schematic, layout, example code, documents, please refer to WizFi Shieldwebpage.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.