The WiPy is an enterprise grade IOT development platform that runs Python in real time with the perfect blend of power, speed, friendliness, and flexibility. Within a few minutes you can wirelessly connect to it and get a Python REPL command line.
In addition to all the hardware specs Pycom developed powerful and intuitive Python API to take advantage of every feature of the hardware. Working with Python on the WiPy feels just like working with Python on a PC.
- MicroPython enabled - you can use a high level language and forget about buffer memory management 10x faster programming
- Small and light to fit in any enclosure or project
- Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
- Ultra-low power usage: 850uA with the WiFi connection active
Expansion Board not included - although we do carry it in the shop!
Product Dimensions: 45.0mm x 25.3mm x 3.2mm / 1.8" x 1.0" x 0.1"
Product Weight: 6.5g / 0.2oz
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.