- Working voltage: 5V
- Frequency range: 2.4 - 2.497GHz
- Output power: 16dBm
- Transmission rate: 54Mbps - 1Mbps
- Transmission distance: <400M
- Size: 55 × 53 × 11mm
- Weight: 50g
- Support IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Support AP, Client, Gateway and UART to WLAN mode and so on
- Support DHCP, automatic access to IP; Support allocating IP to slave device in AP mode
- Support network protocol: TCP/ UDP/ ARP/ ICMP/ HTTP/ DNS/ DHCP
- Optional working modes: TCP Server/ TCP Client/ UDP; Support up to 32 Client in TCP Server mode
- Support most of WIFI encryption algorithm: WEP/ WAP-PSK/ WAP2-PSK/ WAPI; Type of encryption: WEP64/ WEP128/ TKIP/AES
- Support transparent UART/protocol data transmission mode; Up to 1M cache space; Highest baud rate: 460800bps
- Support UART(TTL) to wireless applications
- Drag down the level of the Reload IO pin for one sencod, you can restore factory settings. So do not worry about the wrong settings.
- Support running in AP mode and the node (Station) mode; The real hardware AP, so Android can directly access it.
- Provide AT command configuration
- Provide the friendly web configuration page, and can be configured by webpage
- Serial frame delay and the amount of data can be set.
- Support routing/bridge mode network architecture
- Designed by standard Arduino stack, and can be easily put on the standard Arduino, MEGA, Romeo board or shield
- WIFI Shield V3 (RPSMA Interface) ×1
- 3dB Antenna ( detachable antenna ) ×1
- Discussion and extended info ( Forum )
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
- IoT Chicken Shed (Arduino, Wifi)
If you have chickens and find you're not always available to close the gate at night or check the water levels each day, then why not use an ESP8266 to automate your chicken door and receive alerts door status and low water level, as well as allow you to remotely control the door from anywhere over the internet. ...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.