The Weather Shield is an easy to use Arduino shield that grants you access to barometric pressure, relative humidity, luminosity and temperature. There are also connections on this shield to optional sensors such as wind speed, direction, rain gauge and GPS for location and super accurate timing.
These Weather Shields utilize the HTU21D humidity, MPL3115A2 barometric pressure, and ALS-PT19 light sensors and relies on the HTU21D and MPL3115A2 Arduino libraries. Each shield comes with two unpopulated RJ11 connector spaces (for optional hook up of rain and wind sensors) and a 6-pin GPS connector (for optional hook up of a GP635T GPS module). Finally, each Weather Shield can operate from 3.3V up to 16V and has built in voltage regulators and signal translators.
Note: The Weather Shield comes as a stand-alone board. Headers, connectors, and additional sensors will need to be purchased separately, check the related items or wish list below!
- Humidity/Temperature Sensor - HTU21D
- Barometric Pressure - MPL3115A2
- Light Sensor - ALS-PT19
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.