The NCP303 is an ultra−low current voltage detector that contains a programmable time delay generator. These devices are specifically designed for use as reset controllers in portable microprocessor based systems where extended battery life is paramount. It features a highly accurate undervoltage detector with hysteresis and an externally programmable time delay generator. This combination of features prevents erratic system reset operation.
- Quiescent Current of 0.5 uA Typical
- High Accuracy Undervoltage Threshold of 2.0%
- Externally Programmable Time Delay Generator
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 0.8 V to 10 V
- Complementary or Open Drain Output
- Datasheet (NCP303LSN09T1G)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade