The NCP303 is an ultra−low current voltage detector that contains a programmable time delay generator. These devices are specifically designed for use as reset controllers in portable microprocessor based systems where extended battery life is paramount. It features a highly accurate undervoltage detector with hysteresis and an externally programmable time delay generator. This combination of features prevents erratic system reset operation.
- Quiescent Current of 0.5 uA Typical
- High Accuracy Undervoltage Threshold of 2.0%
- Externally Programmable Time Delay Generator
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 0.8 V to 10 V
- Complementary or Open Drain Output
- Datasheet (NCP303LSN09T1G)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.