USB On-The-Go (OTG) is a really useful USB specification! It allows some small devices that would normally be unable to act as a host to have limited hosting capabilities! USB OTG is common for things like tablet computers and smartphones in order to allow for USB peripherals like flash drives, keyboards, etc. to be hooked up.
Not all devices are USB OTG compatible, so make sure that whatever you’re plugging in actually has this ability so you don’t damage something!
Note: This cable is not compatible with every OTG device. We suggest this part for the Raspberry Pi Zero W, but you will want to ensure it fits any other device before purchasing.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade